Dr. Christian Lockemann
Current position: Executive Partner, Your Expert Cluster GmbH
Degree: Chemical engineering, Ph.D., Universität Karlsruhe (TH), University of California at Berkeley
Language skills: German (native), English (native), French (fluent), Serbian (basic), Italian (basic)
Former employment: BASF, IBM, AspenTech, Invensys
- The entire range of process industries: downstream petroleum, plastics, intermediates, specialty chemicals, fine chemicals, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals, as well as the steel industry, utility providers, and EPCs
- IT and tech companies serving these industries
An experienced chemical engineer and consultant with profound work experience in the chemical and the IT industry, with a thorough understanding of the process industries and their business drivers resulting from a career spanning more than 25 years.
Currently Executive Partner and co-owner of Your Expert Cluster, a consulting firm with a focus on master data management, industry and corporate standardization, technical compliance, process analysis and integration, technology and innovation management, and organizational und business development.
Relevant consulting and project experience:
- Business consulting: Go-to-market strategies; R&D organization and project management; innovation management; laboratory management; product and solution management; portfolio management; operational consulting; business process transformation
- Business development: Market analysis; portfolio analysis; technology assessment; opportunity identification and validation; product adaptation and configuration; international key account management
- Project management: International research cooperations; manufacturing process development; chemical product development; new plant commissioning; projects related to IT, automation, vertical integration, and the industrial internet (“Industrie 4.0”)